At 9:30 a.m. on June 22, Anderson County Communications dispatched fire, EMS and law enforcement southwest of Garnett for a reported garage on fire that was extended to a travel trailer nearby. All occupants were reported out of the structure, but dogs were possibly still inside the trailer. First arriving units reported heavy fire in the garage and the nearby trailer with ammunition inside the trailer going off due to the heat. Propane tanks were also an exposure concern. Fire units quickly established an attack on the fire while incoming units supplied water to the fire attack. No injuries were reported. Unknown condition of the two pets. Photo courtesy of Troy Armstrong, Anderson County EMS. Information from JD Mersman, Director, Anderson County Emergency Management.